Stay connected

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Amara Organics Eye Gel



The Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel is an eye cream for dark circles and puffiness. It is one of the best natural and organic under eye gel treatment for not only wrinkles, but for bags under your eyes and crows feet. The ingredient list is fairly long but it is natural, vegan and cruelty free. 
Below is a picture of the ingredients!
Note that it shows that the product is 99 percent natural and 75 percent organic!


The Amara Organics Eye Gel is a light weight formula that is packed with ingredients meant for all eye area concerns. The Cucumber soothes and awakens the puffy eyes. The Hyaluronic Acid will plum and hydrate while the plant stem cells rejuvenate skin on the cellular level.  This means you can say good bye to all those dark circles, that horrible puffiness, bags and crows feet!

Since this is a gel, it glides on smoothly and absorbs quickly. You are left with no greasy residue and leaves your skin feeling silky, smooth and hydrated.

Amara Organics use only the best, natural plant based ingredients that are available. Meaning there are no parabens, no alcohol and no animal testing. Plus, the products are made in the USA.

This may say "Eye Gel" but you are able to apply this all over your face and neck. Best around your lips and can be applied to your hands to slow aging.

My personal experience and thoughts:I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and pretty bad dark circles (I am a mom of 2 boys, you can imagine how much sleep I get....I mean, how much i DON'T get). I haven't used many eye gels because I have always felt that there was no possible way to get rid of it. Except hide it under some thick foundation! 







I applied a little bit, The above picture was enough to cover under both eyes. I loved how it felt. Instant soothing feeling. As it started to dry, I could feel it tighten up a little bit. I loved how this did not leave a sticky residue. Although I cannot honestly tell you that I have gotten rid of my dark circles. I am sure those won't go away until both my kids sleep through the night. But I can honestly say that under my eyes certainly look refreshed and hydrated. They don't look dry and puffy. 


I do want to say that it was best used when I woke up and at night right after a shower. The smell was wonderful. It was a very light scented gel. It is hard to explain, it was as if you could smell that it was natural. It did not have that strong perfume scent. It was rather a refreshing scent. I applied this product lest then 45 minutes ago and I can still feel it tightening up. It really is a wonderful product. I also want to mention that I have sensitive skin and it did not cause me to itch, swell or feel uncomfortable, I recieved one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment